We are currently seeking, as of April 2018:
SCIENCE TEACHER – A full or part-time position is available from September 2018. The post involves teaching students aged 9 to 16 across four classes, including GCSE. Successful applicants must be –
- An enthusiastic and dynamic Science teacher
- Able to develop good rapport with all students
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Appreciative of the school’s ethos, philosophy and approach
- Experienced in teaching GCSE Science, including Triple Science
Should you wish to apply, please forward a copy of your CV to the school office.
The New Forest Small School, as a responsible employer, is committed to safeguarding children in its care. We require all job applicants to undergo an Extended DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check, with Barred List Reference. Please do not apply unless you consent to a DBS check application being made.